Wednesday 9 June 2010

The Greatest Thing in My World :)


Where would I ever be without you guys?
I recognize all you've done and helped me with.
There isn't a better family to ask for.
Even though we don't talk everyday,
not a day goes by that I don't think about you and pray that you're doing well. Life is hard right now and we cannot be where we want to be; with eachother.
However, I am working hard everyday in school and so that one day soon, we can all be together again in a better place,
and condition than ever before.
I will take care of you as soon as the Lord allows me to.
I will never take any of you for granted and if for some reason I ever hurt you, please forgive me.
It is never my intention.
You guys will always be my prority and I will never let you down.
Call on me if you ever need anything.
I will be there.
I love you.

Love, Angah Syahi.